Additional COVID-19 Accommodations:
We value your understanding as we all navigate this rapidly evolving global situation. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!
- Telemedicine appointment. We are offering telemedicine via Zoom which has proven very beneficial. Please call (310) 657-4600 to arrange an appointment.
- Allergy shots and biologics. To ensure social distancing, patients will need to make an appointment at a scheduled time.
- Allergy drops under the tongue (sublingual immunotherapy or SLIT), which can be administered at home, is an alternative to allergy shots and does not involve coming into the office. For more information, please complete the form below or call (310) 657-4600.
- Facemasks are still required in California Health Care Facilities.
in Los Angeles, CA
Getting tested for allergies has never been simpler than visiting Robert W. Eitches, MD & Maxine B. Baum, MD - Tower Allergy. Dr. Eitches is an allergy doctor in Los Angeles, CA, serving as one of the top allergists in LA.
Whether you need to receive an allergy screening or are interested in oral immunotherapy, our team is happy to assist you in finding what’s best for you. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Los Angeles’ Trusted Allergy Doctors
Helping You Enjoy The World
As one of LA’s top allergists in the area since 1983, Dr. Eitches has helped countless people find solutions for their allergies. Whether you deal with seasonal allergies or food allergies, he’s dedicated to helping you with remedies for them.
Our Services Include:
- Allergy Testing
- Asthma Testing
- Allergy Screening
- Environmental & Food Allergies
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest standard of allergy care. This includes the identification and treatment of asthma, hay fever, hives, allergy fatigue, sinus headaches, and more.
Dr. Robert Eitches and Dr. Maxine Baum are two of the best allergy and asthma specialists in the Los Angeles area. Both are assistant clinical professors at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, as well as attending physicians at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Eitches has appeared on CNN, NBC's Today, CBS Evening News, Good Morning America and The Doctors.
We also work with select insurance companies for your benefit. Contact us today to learn about how you can receive a copy of your benefits!
Make An Appointment