Welcome to Robert W. Eitches, MD & Maxine B. Baum, MD - Tower Allergy!
- We recommend our New Patients fill out the online forms in advance: Registration Sheet and Allergy History questionnaire.
- Please bring your insurance card and ID.
- Do you need a referral to see us? Check with your insurer or call our office.
- Stop antihistamines 3 days prior to your visit
(they can interfere with the allergy testing).
- These medications include Claritin, Zyrtec, Benadryl, Clarinex, Allegra, Xyzal, Astelin, Patanase and others.
- Do not stop any asthma inhalers.
- Appointment Cancellation Policy: Office visit cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged $50. New patient visit cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will be charged $100.
- If the patient is under 18 and coming without a parent, please bring a signed letter of consent.
We are a PPO Provider for
the following Insurance carriers:
- Anthem Blue Cross – most group policies
- Blue Shield
If you email a copy of your insurance card and we will verify your insurance and get a summary of benefits.